The Sales Prevention Force?
1. Turning a prospect into a lead
2. Agreeing a date for a site survey
3. The fortune is in the follow up
The quote has been sent out but there has been no response to accept or decline. The Sales Prevention Force will send one email chaser and then leave it.
They don’t want to hassle this potential customer. So they are willing to risk losing this job to a competitor who follows up more frequently.
Your great sales person will be the one following up regularly. But using a CRM to see the best time to follow up on a quote. This online software helps the sales process to run smoothly. It keeps all the information in one place where it can be seen by all relevant staff.
S/he will set task reminders to follow up on quotes at regular intervals. Sometimes life just gets in the way for your prospect. They want to accept that security system quote but don’t get around to it. They need reminding.
When your best sales guy gets a notification to chase, s/he calls or emails. And records the interaction on a contact card. All business intelligence is kept in one place. It makes closing a sale so much easier.
Meanwhile, the Sales Prevention Force will insist on using a spreadsheet. Or, worse, keep all the information about leads in their head. And if they leave your Fire & Security company, they can take all that data with them…
How to change the Sales Prevention Force
- Train your admin team if you want them to respond to your leads.
- Give them scripts and checklists to follow.
- Encourage them to use a CRM to record their interactions with prospects.
- Run Secret Shopper tests and reward the best performers.
With some TLC, these staff members can become a huge asset to your business. But they need training and guidance. Some companies even incentivise this task.
The best way to get Fire and Security Sales
1. We provide leads on a ‘pay per lead’ basis. No complicated contracts, or monthly retainers. Just high quality leads that can help your business scale.
2. We can train your staff to close those sales. We’re not looking to turn your team into hard sales people who won’t leave off until they close the deal. But some gentle, empathetic salescraft with the focus on trust.
We have some powerful new approaches and tools which make a huge difference to Fire and Security companies whose sales teams are not generating sufficient leads.
Click here and tell us when you’re available for a chat about getting more sales.